Just Starting Out

Hi there and welcome to my blog.

This is my very first post and I am super nervous.

Just a little info about me.  I live in sunny South Florida.  I have an amazing husband and little girl who we both adore.  I love to craft and create.  We are all quite crafty in my family.  My daughter loves to spend time with me in my craft room.  She also loves to help my husband in his wood working shop.

I have been crafting for several years.  I started out sewing, and moved into machine embroidery. Then I moved into paper crafting and card making.  My husband bought me my first Cricut machine and Cuttlebug and it took off from there.  Yeah, he's pretty awesome.

I started this blog as an outlet for me to share my creativity and maybe inspire others while I'm at it. I believe in sharing kindness through crafts.  Cards and other handmade things always brighten people's day and I enjoy spreading that kindness.  I am on instagram as Swift_Creations so come find me and check out some of my creations.

I hope you'll come back to see the things I've posted.  I don't have a schedule of postings. Not yet anyway.  I'm sure I will come up with a schedule soon.  As I said I'm new and just starting out. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and hope see you again!

XO,
Renee


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121

April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call