May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121



Hi everyone! It's May 1st and that means another challenge is up at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.  This month is Anything Goes Challenge featuring Cas-Ual Fridays Stamps. Please join us and link your creations for a chance win a $25 store credit to Cas-Ual Fridays Stamps.

                                       ENTER HERE------->>>> Love to Scrap Challenge Blog

I made two cards using the Cas-Ual Fridays Little Birdie stamp set. I used Zig markers to color in the birdies for both cards. I love how they blend so easily on Bristol Smooth card stock.

For my first card I was in a rainbow mood. I used Bristol smooth card stock with the MFT cloud stencil and distress oxide inks. I had fun with this 😂. The little birdies are so cute. You can't see it in the pictures but the sentiments have little hearts in the O's. I added clear Nuvo drops to finish off the card. I love how they pick up each color of ink used.


For my second card, I used MFT radiating rays stencil with distress oxide inks again. I cut the card panel with MFT stitched rectangle die. To finish the card I used Nuvo drops in Teal.


I hope you like my cards. Don't forget to join the challenge this month.

xoxo
~Renee

Comments

  1. Two very cute cards!! Love the rainbow clouds on the first; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call