April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call

Hi everyone. It's April 1st and that means the start of a new LTSCB #120 Male Call. I am so excited to participate for this month because we are creating masculine cards with stamps from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I don't have many masculine cards. I hear these types are cards are harder to create and I can see why. Most of my stamps are floral or frilly, LOL. 

------>> CLICK HERE  to join the challenge <<---------
YOU COULD WIN DIGI STAMPS!!!

Look at this adorable little guy!!  Let's get into how I made this card. 

I colored him with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers on some Strathmore Bristol Smooth card stock.  This is the best card stock to use with Zig Markers. Because they are water based brush markers they blend very easily.
I tried to do a fade out in the letters for DAD.  The patterned paper is from Scrapping for Less. I love the metal arrow for embellishment.


My second card I used Zig Markers again. This is my favorite medium to use for coloring. I used a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die to cut out the image.  I love the patterned paper from Scrapping for Less. I added some sequins and little stars to finish it off. Not too much because it is supposed to be a masculine card.  But I still think it looks cute. 



I hope you like my cards.  Leave me a comment and let me know what is your favorite medium to use while carding making.  Wishing you all the best and happy crafting!!

~Renee
xoxo




Comments

  1. Two fabulous cards! You nailed the masculine side for sure!! Super cute image, and masculine cards can definitely have embellishments; your's are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121