February - Love To Scrap Challenge Blog


Happy February everyone.  Today I'm excited to share that I am one of the newest design team members for the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.  Please visit their website check out all of the amazingly talented design team members for this challenge blog.

Please click on this link to join the challenge ------> CLICK HERE 


This month's challenge sponsor is The Paper Shelter. And, just look at these adorable friends!!

I added some sparkle touches with my Wink of Stella glitter pen and added glossy accent over it. I fussy cut the image to make it pop off the background.  

I used a peach color for my card base. Just adorable. I hope you like it. Looking forward to seeing what you create.




xoxo ~Renee

Comments

  1. Very cute!! Love the glossy accents and the dimension on the image; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121

April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call