Stashin' Thank You's


Happy Monday everyone.  Sorry I've been MIA from my blog.  I'm still trying to get the hang of this and set a schedule for how many time to post each month.

Today's Blog post is about building your stash with Thank You stamps & cards.  Thank you cards are so important to have in your stash.  I always keep a few on hand to give out when I need to. A card doesn't just have to say thank you.  Build up your stash with sentiment stamps that say grateful,  kindness, or appreciation sentiments. 

Today I'm using the limited edition Thank You card kit from Simon Says Stamp. The kit is still available & is a perfect addition to your stash for thank you cards.



I started by stamping the flowers and leaves onto Neenah 80lb card stock with the mini ink cubes that came with the kit, Melon, Soft Navy, and Mint Candy (along with some other inks). Then I fussy cut the images. I'm still learning with fussy cuts, so no close ups here LOL.  

Using a pretty pink gingham paper from the PinkFresh Studio Sweet & Simple 6x6 paper pack included in the kit, I stamped and clear embossed the large Thank You stamp directly onto the patterned paper.  I love the look of using clear embossing powder over black ink. It looks so glossy with out using glossy accents.


I added the flowers and leaves to the card front and used some 3D foam tape to pop up a couple and glued some flat.  Finally, I added some iridescent sequins to the middle of the flowers to finish off the card.


I think it's a simple and elegant thank you card.  I absolutely love this limited edition set.  I'm so happy to have added this to my stash.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope I've given you some ideas to add to your stash. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.  

Also, if you have any good tips for organizing a blog schedule, that would be greatly appreciated too 😊😊.

Hope you have a great week ahead and I'll see you soon.

Xoxo, Renee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121

April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call