Fly Me Away - SSS June 2018 card kit


Hi Everyone! Today's post is about the June 2018 card kit from Simon Says Stamp - Fly Me Away.  Again, they have knocked it out of the park with this kit! This kit sold out FAST!! There were so many goodies in this kit and they are all sold separately so you can pick and choose what you'd like.  Personally, I absolutely love the huge 6x8 stamp set Beautiful Flowers and the ModaScrap Fly and Scrap 6x6 paper pack.  The images and watercolors used for the paper pack are AH-MAZ-ING!  Just look at my first card below.



With the paper pack all you need to do is use one of the gorgeous papers, cut to size, and wah-la, you have one beautiful background already created to add a sentiment too. Seriously though, how amazing are those flowers!!!  The card base is Fog card stock. I used White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter drops to finish the card.

This huge flower pattern is a STAMP!!  There are so many things you can do with this stamp and GET THIS, there are three different smaller flowers on the stamp set as well.  WOW-ZA!
For this card I used the new Tonic Shimmer Powders for the background.  I used Blue Blitz and Green Parade.  I love the gold undertones in these colors.  The card kit came with a thick piece of 8.5x11 Tonic Gold Pearl card stock.  I used this to frame my focal panel and for my sentiment.  This card would be great for a wedding.  So simple and elegant.


This feather patterned paper is TO-DIE-4!!  I love the purples and blues.  The kit came with several different card stocks.  I used the Cornflower Blue for the card base to bring out the blues in the paper.  I added a strip of Fog card stock with a sentiment from the ah-maz-ing stamp set. To finish off the card I used Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Gems for some bling.


The last and final card is just stunning.  The kit came with an amazing Tim Holtz Sizzix Bontanical 3D embossing folder.  It is STUNNING!!  I used Fog card stock for the embossing.  After cutting out a circle I added another piece of the ModaScrap paper to the inside and used a scrap piece of the same paper for the sentiment.  To finish the card I added some navy sequins from SSS Peach Beach.










There are so many ways to use this kit.  I am still having so much fun creating and this kit is a great stash builder.  The floral stamp set is a classic and can be used for any occasion.  I hope you got your kit before they sold out!

Cant wait to see what is coming for July.

Have a great day!

XOXO
~Renee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 6th Birthday Blog Hop

May - Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #121

April Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #120 - Male Call